Monday, November 2, 2009

Holding Steady and Wearing Red!

Talk about holding steady - my weight has only fluctuated within a 3 pound range for the last several weeks, but I am most often at 120 - and have been on every weigh in day for the last several weeks!  Halloween was a disaster for me though - my boys were on fall break so I took 2 days off of work only to be surrounded by days of neverending candy.  I tried to keep in under control, but I have had a handful of days over the 2000 calorie mark, so I'm sure it will catch up with me soon if I don't get back on track!  So today I did just that - end of the day calorie total for me: 1355. Tomorrow I hope to do some walking/jogging.

Before I forget though, I wanted to do a quick update on the Nike+ Human Race 10k - I actually did it!! Here I was on 10/24, wearing RED - a total power color!

No, I didn't run the whole thing - only about 2 miles of it, but I walked the rest.  I was SO proud of myself for doing it - my hip hurt for the last 2-3 miles and I probably should have stopped because it put me back out of commission and I haven't even so much have walked since (hopefully that will change tomorrow).  The shirt I am wearing in the photo, I had won in a Nike+ challenge leading up to the 10k before my injury.  The day after the race, I bought myself a red long sleeve t-shirt to wear with jeans.  It feels good to wear red!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you!!! Way to go Jenn. What a wonderful accomplishment and you look GREAT!!!

    Love,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete