Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Checking In

A few pics of me and the fam on my birthday last week - I turned 38 (did I just type that???)...


I weighed 122 on my birthday, and have stayed at that weight until today. Not bad for 5'5".
So, down another pound this week.
I can hardly believe it!

Life has been busy lately and I haven't had a chance to run as much as I would like. I was worried this would be the end of the line b/c I knew the day would come when life would get in the way of my running.

Trip out of town,
followed by family in town,
followed by birthday with pineapple upside down cake (my fav),
followed by school open house,
followed by being a bit under the weather, then just when I was feeling better the Mayweather/Marquez fight was on pay per view and we went to a party to watch (yes, I am a closet boxing fan).

BUT I adjusted my calorie intake when I could (and didn't panic when I couldn't). I just got back on track and my weight this am tells me I'm doing ok.

Tonight I ran over 5 miles, after not having run for a week.

I'm finally feeling like I am in control!!

Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment