Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whirlwind!!!

Wow - I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post! I've had a lot going on lately - including a trip out of town which can be disaster for someone watching their weight.
BUT ;;;I'm here to tell you that a little planning goes a long way!
We had a long road trip, so I packed individual baggies of broccoli and carrots. I also popped some kettle corn and packed that as well. Didn't forget the apple-grape bites too.
Did you know Taco Bell has a new low fat menu? Well you do now.
I squeezed in a 4 mile run on Saturday morning (yes, I ran in the morning before coffee!), and did fairly well food wise for the trip. One stop at Ben & Jerry's but I 'treated' myself to their chocolate brownie frozen yogurt.
I was 124 the day we left, and 125 the morning after we got back. Since that time, I have bounced around between 124 and 122....did you see that...122!!! So far that hasn't stuck, but today I am happy at 123.
I've taken 4 days off of running, and I am feeling very lazy. Last Thursday's run was HARD and my knees and hips were sore - I hate when that happens. Tonight is Jack's soccer practice, so I hope to get a good long run in tonight without any discomfort.
Hope everyone else is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment