Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Final Weigh-In Before the Holidays!

Ok, so I've been eating way too many Christmas cookies, but have otherwise been keeping my eating in check.  So what is your plan for actual holiday festivities??  We are headed to my in-laws for Christmas Eve, so I am going to be sure to bring a big veggie tray so I know there will be someting I can snack on without worry. 

For Christmas morning, I plan to make my special French Toast which my boys love.  I will have some too, but also am going to have a large fruit tray out to munch on so I don't go overboard with the French Toast.

Moderation is the key.  Don't deprive yourself - just exercise portion control and don't just allow yourself to 'graze'.  I'm also going to squeeze in a brisk walk or jog on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day just to keep my metabolism going. 

Merry Chrismas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment